Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ethan Mcarthur Call




He's finally here!
Ethan Mcarthur Call
Born: Dec. 19, 2006 at 3:19 am
Weight: 6lbs 3oz
Length: 20.5 in
He's an amazing gift and we couldn't be happier to have him home with us! He was 3 weeks early and much smaller than the Dr. predicted, but he is a healthy, happy baby.
I started labor on my own at 3:ooam on the 18th, but they had to induce because I wasn't progressing . I was in labor for about 24 hours and decided to get an epidural about 12 hours into it; this was a wonderful choice!
Steve and I are absolutely thrilled and can't get over the fact that Ethan is ours, that we made him, and that we get to be with him forever!
We hope you had a joyous and peaceful Christmas!
Love,
Steve, Heide and Ethan











4 comments:

Hailey said...

Congrats! He's beautiful, I mean handsome. I'm so glad he's here safe and healthy. Talk about a great birthday present, except the labor part :)
Love you!

Megs said...

Congratulations! Like Hailey said, what a great birthday present--hopefully I will be able to remember them both! Can't wait to see him (and you again) in person!

Lauren said...

Congratulations! What a cute baby. I am anxious to hear all about labor- you know me..... lots of questions about all of this stuff.
Once again, Congratulations!

Sarah Palfreyman said...

Yeah!! I am glad things went (relatively) well. You sound so happy. I bet it is a relief not to be pregnant anymore. I am sure you are doing a great job being a mom. I am with Lauren--I want to hear all the details!