Sunday, December 10, 2006

Wedding Pictures




Hi Girls,


I am not sure if I am doing this right at all. I am the last one to enter the world of blogging. I think this is a great way to stay better in touch!

Hailey requested some wedding pics so we'll see if this works. Hopefully I have Sarah's permission to post these- since she took them all!


Tonight Meg,Preston, Sarah, and Eric and Dallas and myself are all having dinner! Instead of a Macaroni Grill trip in December we'll do this instead. I wish Hailey, Heide and their families could join us!


Anyway, we'll see if this works- hope all is well for everyone!


Lauren

2 comments:

Hailey said...

You were a beautiful bride! Thanks for posting the pictures. I love your dress.

Heide Call said...

It's fun to see your wedding pictures again...Gorgeous!