Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Ok, I will consent

Ok, I really shouldn't be doing this--I should be teaching kids (see today's entry on my other blog...)--but I will appease the greater audience. Here are a few of my favorites of the wedding pictures.

My neices are adorable, are they not?!?! I swear one of my colors was NOT pink!!

I have tried to find ones that aren't sideways, but it isn't working, so I am sorry. Hopefully you can get the idea anyway!
My beautiful bridesmaids--aren't the colors great! I still love them everytime I look at these pictures. That is Pret's sister Kris on the end with Hannah in the middle and we all know and love Lauren!

I still love it when he kisses me on the forehead!

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Beautiful! Thanks for posting them. I was so sad to miss your big day. Love you.

Heide Call said...

This is the first I've seen of your wedding pics! They are beautiful! isn't it so fun to look back on them!