Sunday, February 25, 2007

Surprise!




Who know I was pregnant! Just kidding- I wish I were.... but the picture is of my new little niece! My older brother Michael and his wife Lindsey welcomed their new daughter on Friday. She was 5 lb 13 oz- She was about 3.5 weeks earlier (technically premature) but everything seems to be all right. She is so tiny.... I can't believe it.

I figured if I can't share any exciting news myself along this line- I would share my brothers.

Here are a couple of pics.... If you all remember Michael the one with him is a "classic Michael"

2 comments:

Hailey said...

She looks so tiny! Congrats on being and aunt of such an adorable baby. Tell Michael congrats too.

Heide Call said...

Yeah! Being an aunt is so much fun and you'll be great at it. I have to admit you did have me scared for a minute; you should'nt joke about such things:)
Congrats, and enjoy that baby as much as you can!