Sunday, October 7, 2007

Waffles and Macaroni Grill

This time of year always makes me a little nostalgic (and maybe homesick) for our waffle parties and our trips to Macaroni Grill. I hope you all enjoyed your conference weekend. I am so grateful for your friendship and I'm glad that we've stayed connected (even if I'm not the best at it!).

Things in Danville are going well although life has been very, very busy. We moved again! We're now renting a house and we love having more space. Ethan spends every waking hour crawling around and exploring his new territory. We've done and are still doing some home improvements such as finishing a second bathroom, painting the whole house and fixing up the yard. The house is looking much better, but I can't wait to be done with it so I can be a full-time mom again.

I've also been busy with my new calling as young women's president. We have a great group of girls although our numbers are few. And to be honest the calling makes me feel old, but I love the girls and the fun we have together.

Steve is still enjoying work and is thrilled with the fact that our move has shortened his commute from ten minutes to five...Ahh the simple joys!

I miss you and hope you're doing well. Remember, someone in Danville loves you!

4 comments:

PretandMeg said...

Thanks for the update! Even though I often went to bed before the parties, I still remember the Macaroni Grill trips and wish we could renew them!

Can we see some pictures of Ethan and your house?!?!

Hailey said...

I miss the parties too! I wish we weren't so scattered.
YW Pres! That's a tough job, I bet you're great at it. Your girls are lucky.
I second Megan's request for pictures. We need to see little Ethan!

Sarah Palfreyman said...

I am so glad your the YW President and not me. I am sure you connect with the girls really well. I admire you guys for doing work on your house too--painting was all Eric and I could handle. Are you going to be in Utah at all over Christmas? Sometime will have to have a little party in the Midwest. You are welcome anytime. Someday I'll offer to meet you halfway, but right now, I cringe at taking Sage to the grocery store let alone a road trip.

Anonymous said...

I find your blog rather interesting. Personally I like Romano's Macaroni Grill. It is a great chain of Italian food restaurants. Macaroni Grill offers Tuscan bread, grill dishes, pasta and macaroni, a diverse range of Italian souses and many other Italian dishes. In addition, the company offers catering services for all kinds of gatherings in California, Arizona, Florida, Georgia and in some other U.S. states. I have learned about the restaurant from www.pissedconsumer.com