Saturday, May 19, 2007

NC Trip





It has been so long since I've posted anything that I forgot how!



Nothing really exciting to pass on other than the fact that my last day of school is Wednesday! I can't tell you how excited and ready I am to be done. This last semester has been a struggle- so I can't say that I will miss teaching. Now I turn my attention to getting our house ready for selling. This is going to be a chore- even though I love our home and it is very beautiful, there are plenty of little odd jobs to work on. Currently we are working on landscaping- planting flowers and shrubs, etc.... I'll post pictures when it looks beautiful.






A couple of weeks ago Dallas and I went to NC to make a quick trip to take care of odds and ends before we move out there. It was a fun trip- very hot. I am not sure we are ready for heat and humidity! We took a tour of our future home at the family housing complex on campus. I think I'll be able to find a place for all of our stuff! I will attach a few pictures that we took.






Other than that- nothing else to report. I hope everyone is doing well- I love hearing updates.



Lauren

2 comments:

Megs said...

Hey--thanks for putting up the pictures! I am jealous you are almost done with school. Even though we only have 2 1/2 weeks left, it feels like we have forever. If you need help with stuff around the house, let me know.

Heide Call said...

So when will you actually be moving? Have you already started packing?
I'm sure it won't take too long for your house to sell. Not only is it beautiful, but it's in a great location as well!
Enjoy the rest of your time there...we are back in the land of apartment living and definitely miss all the extra space!
I love the pics; you both look great (and excited about where life is taking you).
Keep us posted!